SBI PO Apply Online for 2000 posts-SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019
SBI PO Apply Online: 2000 posts are available for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer Recruitment.
All the important information required for SBI PO post is available below. The last date to apply for this post is
22 April 2019. The age limit is 21 – 30 years.
Please apply for this post before 22 April 2019 by reading the detailed information available below. For more information, SBI PO form, PDF file link and apply here link, please read below details.
State Bank of India jobs 2019 posts details, available posts and educational qualifications are as below:
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university in any discipline or any equivalent qualification.
Available Posts details:
SBI PO Apply Online: More information:
21-30 years as on 1 April 2019.
Age relaxation: SC/ST-5 years, OBC-3 years, PWD-10 years.
(GEN – 4 chances, OBC/EWS-7 chances, SC/ST/PWD – No Restriction)
- Post Name – Probationary Officer
- Salary – Rs. 23,700 – 42020 /- per month
- Last Date – 22 February 2019
- Exam Date – 8,9,15,16 June 2019
- Total posts – 2000 posts
- Location – All over India
SBI PO Apply Online: Important Dates:
- Starting date to apply online and payment of fees – 02 April 2019
- Last Date to apply online – 22 April 2019
- The date for call letters download for Online Preliminary Exam – 3rd week of May 2019 and onward
- Last date of printing Application – 7 May 2019
- Date of Online Exam – Preliminary – 8,9,15,16 June 2019
- Date of Result of Online Exam – Preliminary – 1st week of July
- The date for call letters download for Online Main Exam – 2nd week of July
- Date for Online Main exam – 20 July 2019
- Date of Result of the Main exam – 3rd week of August 2019
- The date for call letters download for Group exercise and Interview – 4th week of August 2019
- Date of conduct of Group exercise and Interview – September 2019
- Date of declaration of final result – 2nd week of October 2019
- The date for call letters download for Pre-Examination Training – 2nd Week of May 2019 onwards
- Date of conduct of pre-examination training – 4th week of May 2019
SBI PO Apply Online: Application fees:
- General, EWC, OBC – Rs. 750/- (Application fees including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 125/- (Intimation charges only)
- Mode of payment – Online – Debit/Credit card and internet banking
SBI PO Apply Online: Important links:
SBI PO form for – Registration
SBI PO from for – Login
SBI notification official – Click here
SBI Official Website – Click here