Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Bombay High Court Vacancies 2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: 54 posts are available for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. All the important information required for this post is available below. The last date to apply for this post is
23 January 2019. The age limit is 21 – 30 years. Please apply for this post before 23 January 2019 by reading the detailed information available below. For more information, PDF file link and apply here link, please read below details.
Bombay High Court jobs 2019 posts details, available posts and educational qualifications are as below:
- Law Clerk – 54 post – Law Graduate/LLB/LLM
More information about Bombay High Court jobs 2019:
- Age limit – 21 – 30 years
- Salary – 20,000/-.
- Last Date – 23 January 2019
- Total posts – 54 posts
- Location – Nagpur and Aurangabad
- Post Name – Law Clerk
- Mode of Application – Offline
- Address – Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400 001
Websites – https://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in